Friday, September 14, 2007

Good News!


I heard from one of the expectant moms who is having problems with the pregancy that I wrote about below titled God can do what He says He can do.

Here's what she wrote: I want to thank you for all of your prayers and concerns. God is good and prayer works. I went to the doctor yesterday. He did his own tests and exams and said that the internal bleeding has stopped. Whatever the hospital saw doesn't seem to exist anymore. I have seen what great things God can do. I believe that he will take care of me through this time, as well. Please continue to keep us in your prayers.

She didn't read my blog but what a testimony to God's mighty and victorious right hand who does help us and uphold us. Keep praying!

1 comment:

Cari said...

Rejoicing with her and the family for answered prayers. Praise God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!