Monday, September 24, 2007

One Year Better!


This past Friday, I turned 41. Woohoo! When I look at the actual number, it looks wierd. Not a very significant number, per se but it's solid. If statistics prove right, I have a whole other half left to my life. The best part is I can make sense of what that can look like. The first few years of life are the foundational years and experiences and now it's about taking what I learned in the first half and making it better in the second. Thanking God for a great family, wonderful friends, work I enjoy, and plenty more memories to make, I look forward to being one year better!

4 comments:

Cari said...

You are such a blessing to me and I look forward to growing more years with you!

Cari said...

I love your new look on the blog. How did you do that?

Anita said...

I chose a new template. It provided more room and then changed colors. Voila!

The Socas said...

My dear friend!

How awesome to see you using your life for the glory of God! I thank God for the work is doing in you and through you. I hope you have many many more years to come!
Madai Soca